Thursday, September 30, 2010

Inspiration

Hi, Thought I would share some photos of the items I am using for inspiration in my next set of paintings.  I usually paint at least two at a time (this is a good system to keep from getting bored or overworking a piece)I might use a light cerulean in one, -it is one of my favs.  They will be on heavy wieght acid free watercolor stock, painted in acrylics, all will be a size that fits standard mats and frames. 
I am scheduled to start this series Monday or sooner.-joyce
ps.just spent 2+1/2 hours with my new camera and finally have a ok close up


This is a piece of marble in my kitchen I use for rolling dough when baking.




This is a ring I bought years ago when traveling through Arizona, its a actual vein of turquoise in stone. (sorry about the glare.) 


                                                                                                                                  



And these are a couple of rocks I found in our gravel driveway.

No comments: